Wednesday, September 28, 2011



  This weekend I went to my very first trip to Disneyland!!! Tiffany and I went to LA to do some much need relaxation. It's been about a year and a half since my last vacation. I just got fired from my job (which I loved and worked at for three years) for a very silly reason. I have been hunting and hunting online for jobs and am completely exhausted from talking to nothing but creepy men who only want to employ me for a "massage". EW! It's so hard to go out and find a job when  it's still 100 degrees out and no way to get there since my bicycle was stolen. September has been very hard. But I am trying to continue to stay positive and look forward to make me and my sweethearts life better, more comfortable and happier. We're doing pretty good so far.

No comments: