Monday, October 3, 2011

An "About Me"...

I suppose if I want to have readers that i'll need to introduce myself and introduce you to my family that I'll probably do the majority of my writing and posting about. I have never considered myself a writer in any sense and did horribly at it in school so humor me at my grammar, spelling and all that other junk that would make me sound smart. Here goes...

Here I am. Rachel. 26 years young. Have NO idea what I want to be "when I grow up". Brown hair. Brown eyes. Not tall enough to be that long legged beauty and not short enough to be that cute little fire cracker. Not really skinny. Got some meat (a little more than I would like) on my bones. Mostly in the trunk.... I used to enjoy sewing, painting, doodling and baking. But honestly, living in Phoenix, I am very unmotivated to do any of that anymore. I'm sure I'll pick it up again. I currently live the life of a housewife. Doing laundry, preparing dinner for my sweetheart and making sure I'm caught up on all of my favorite shows etc. I'll be recording my "life's progress" via this blog, so hopefully you'll be feeling less sorry for me and viewing me in a more positive way as my life progresses. 



Alright. I'm lame. Let's get on to the two that make me happy...

Here is the boyfriend. Jason Owens. The sweetest boy. 25 years young. Brown hair. Big beautiful brown eyes. Biggest heart, great sense of humor and loves his mama. Awww.. We met at a place we both worked at. Getting off of work and having a few beers then riding around town at 1 a.m. used to be our thang. He now supports us by working 9 to 5 as a welder 5 days a week and also as a cook at a English Pasty Restaurant on the weekends. He has a passion for riding bikes and LOVES to go golfing when he can. I love him.


NOW... The beast that we adopted from the humane society and let live in our house for some reason. It might be because when she isn't digging in the bathroom trash, whining to be let in and out of the house, chewing up our plastic hangers, licking her bum and jumping up on the furniture she is the cutest and possibly the dorkiest dog I have ever met. And she does things and makes faces that just make you bust out laughing. Poppy is her name and  not listening to mommy and daddy is her game! Her favorite pass times are licking her chonch for hours, watching Homeward Bound and staring at mom. She hates getting her nails cut and the vacuum.



Well, there ya go. A proper introduction to my little family. More to come everyday. Uh, thanks for reading... 

No comments: