Monday, November 7, 2011

On being true...



(source: kushandwizdom.tumblr.com)

World English Dictionary

integrity (ɪnˈtɛɡrɪtɪ) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]
n
1. adherence to moral principles; honesty
2. the quality of being unimpaired; soundness

Integrity is one of my favorite words. I believe myself to have learned and keep great integrity. I have great honesty in all of my relationships. I tell it how it is and expect you to do the same. But I find it hard to do so when a person I am trying to confront and/or be honest with only feels attacked when given a talking to. I therefore am tired of this and giving up on all that cannot hold an honest relationship with me and others they "hold dear to their heart". I will not sit and listen to negative words and shit talking and pretend not to give a shit when I see said person posting pictures of them hanging out with the one they were talking crap about. I feel like I can no longer trust that person and believe that they aren't doing the same thing to me. I think this is pretty plain and simple. Makes me incredibly sad but what can I do? I am tired of excuses and lies. Only looking forward and hoping for better times in the future.  c:  And if this isn't even the case then come on ova and let's talk!

And with that said, I invite all old and new friends who enjoy having great times and genuine relationships. YAY!