Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Phoenix Winters

(weheartit.com)
It's starting to get just a leeetle bit colder around here in the Phoenix area so I am finding myself more often staying inside downloading way more movies, throwing on comfy sweaties and curling up on the couch with the pooch and the Man.

Christmas time is here and I'm feelin' it this year for sure. It's me and Jasons first X-Mas and we put up the tree the day I came back from my parents after Thanksgiving (which was AWESOME). We would've rather done a real tree but instead had to use the ancient faux one my parents gave us. It's the same one my family has used on X-Mas since my sister and I were tiny kiddos. It's decorated with white and colored lights and a TON of "old world" ornaments given to the family from my Grandmother Marlyn. Jason and I dorkishly listened to Holiday music as we decorated our tree. I really enjoyed it.

Anyways, it's starting to get chilly and I came across this blog post by gala darling about how to keep fabulous when it's frigid outside. And I know it doesn't necessarily get too frigid here in Arizona, but I will be definitely using some of these tips to stay warm, happy and fabulous this winter. I am also going to incorporate a TON of baking delicious goodies too.   :)

No comments: