Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Christmas wish list!

Hello there! My eyes flew open at 6:45 a.m. today; tossing and turning and not able to fall back asleep. I got up, walked the Poppy, made this new coffee I just bought from Cartel and realized that I haven't spent any time on my blog lately. A little post is in order. So Christmas is this weekend and I find it appropriate to post a teeny Christmas wish list.
-This Christmas I am not asking for......much. I would like a new perfume. My choice would be Dior hypnotic Poison. It smells sooooo darn good.

-Another Christmas wish I would like would be the ability to stay in bed for a little longer in the morning during this winter for some snuggling and smooching with Jason. Ever since we moved into this place I am waking up before the sun rises to take Poppy out on a walk and after that I get all motivated to clean and tidy up or read blogs, make coffee and take a shower etc..  All I want is to stay in bed for one more hour.  Maybe two..

-And lastly I was kiiiinda, sort of, just a liiiitle tiny bit hoping that Jason would get me a ring. Now it doesn't have to be an engagement ring. I would love to even have a "promise ring" to wear. To look down everyday and see him. :) Oh but I am not the kind of girl to tell him that. I want it to be a surprise! So I am being quiet, patient and cool on the outside but pacing and wondering and hoping and daydreaming on the inside. And if none of my gifts this year end up being a ring, I'll be okay with that too. Because I have him. And I am so happy with that.

No comments: